Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Thought for the Day

I was thinking of Watchman Nee Books that I've read through out the years, and I was reminded of his autobiography. A older brother from Atlanta, whom I met while living in London gave me this book years ago, and I'm sorry to say I left it in Slovakia when I moved back to the states years ago. It was such a inspiring book. I wish I could get my hands on it so I could read it once again. My Parent's liked Him so much, they found it appropriate to name me after his wife Charity, whom he loved dearly. May I be so blessed to have a husband one day that loves the Lord as much as he did. Check it out!

Watchman Nee — A Seer of the Divine Revelation

Watchman Nee became a Christian in mainland China in 1920 at the age of seventeen and began writing in the same year. Throughout the nearly thirty years of his ministry, Watchman Nee was clearly manifested as a unique gift from the Lord to His Body for His move in this age. In 1952 he was imprisoned for his faith; he remained in prison until his death in 1972. His words remain an abundant source of spiritual revelation and supply to Christians throughout the world.
"Christ is the Son of God who died for the redemption of sinners and resurrected after three days. This is the greatest truth in the universe. I die because of my belief in Christ."
-Watchman Nee
 A Seer of the Divine Revelation in the Present Age

No comments:

Post a Comment