Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Just a thought

I realized this morning that I didn't really say anything when starting this blog.

When I was in High school living in Europe, I had a blog, wish I could remember the address to it. That would probably be a "interesting" read to say the least. I've been wanting to do one again. So finally I'm getting around to doing it :). If no one reads this, I could care less, I'm mostly doing this for myself as a form of getting things off my mind and sharing what I'm doing in my day to dy life! to those of you who do read this blog welcome, and I hope you enjoy!

Today, should be interesting. Working on 3 hours of sleep the past couple nights. There is NO rest for the weary. I'm just starting my third day of work and realized last night I have already worked 24 hours at my full-time job this week. Lord give me strength like you always do.

No comments:

Post a Comment