Saturday, September 17, 2011

Rental car companies

Okay yesterday was the longest day of my life... I worked for twelve hours... My brothers were trying to get our rental car, but lots of problems occured! My brother mark was unable to get the car for reasons unspoken. My brother Matthew, oh the devil really pushed and pulled his buttons and cons on us!! In all the hustle and bustle of craziness that has been our lives sin Matthews birthday, grandma dying... Matt didn't realize his license expired on his birthday! Of all the things that could go wrong they seriously did!! We couldn't get the money for the rental into my account!!! So ugh after much trouble, struggling, being jerked from left to right with the rental company. At 12am we called our Dad's bestfriend who is willing to help any any situation we get ourselves into because we are his kids also!! Love him! We finally got our rental car worked out at 1am in the morning we had been working on it for 10 hours!! (3pm-1am) Like I said longest day ever!!

We are now making good time and in the words of a good friend "satan is really good at that, I've found. He knows exactly what buttons need to be pushed to get you out of your spirit and into yourself. Thankfully you know his strategy so he can stand against it. Yeah,and your family is a big one too. That's the awesome thing about the church life...theres always going to be a shoulder, a dad, a mom, brother, sister, etc." Thank you Mark S. For your words oh so wise and encouraging right when I was in need of them :). We are in st Louis and should be in Minneapolis, MN by late this evening will let you know when!!

Also, we are driving a Toyota camry 2011 :)... Smooth ride!!