Friday, September 16, 2011

Obituaries

As scary as this all is it's really hard to read this and NOT cry, obituaries!!

Doing a little better this morning... It's only going to get harder from now until the Funeral monday. My two brothers Mark, Matt and I are driving up to Minnesota tonight. We'll be stoping by to see my niece, Mark and Matt have not met her yet, I think it better that they met her before the funeral. Who wants to met their niece for the first time that their Grandmother's funeral?? Then driving up to my cousin Jody's. The viewing is sunday, and the funeral is Monday. Anyways, we'll be sticking around up there for a week. Then Head off to Indy (Indianapolis), to see some old friends next weekend. And Drive home next Sunday, hoping to be able to stop in Murfreesboro, TN to see some friends too. So I'll try and keep you updated on things this next week, but no promises. Here is a little someone to put a smile on your face she always makes me smile !! :)

Nora Azeala Greising :)

No comments:

Post a Comment