Monday, September 26, 2011

Just another weekend in my life...

I'm home and working today.

Indiana was fun. It was good to see most of my old friends, and to enjoy some down time before returning home and to work, after such a stressful trip :) We went and sang karaoke friday night when we arrived. My friend JT who is in a band had a gig saturday night that got rained out, so we just hung out. It was a fast weekend. Breakfast at Denny's with the friends, and off on the road!!
Mark and Tacheyla 
JT and Matt
Tacheyla and I
Michael, Mark and I

We had Lun-Din half way at the Sandlin's in Murfreesboro, TN. It was really good to see some saints, not to mention I hadn't seen them in ages :(... Mrs. Sandlin made a great fish dinner, that we all throughly enjoyed. And then back on the road it was!! We arrived to my appartment around 9pm.

Yesterday Mr. Sandlin says.... "I'm not getting old, my hair is." it is getting more gray and white in it, tis what happens when you age in years.... we are driving home and I remember this verse: Proverbs 20:29 "The glory of young men is their strength, and the honor of old men is gray hair." just a funny little tid bit to my life, little things make me smile.

Still crying daily, and can't help it!! I'm now congested and have a cough, my brother Mark finally managed to get Matt and I sick at the end of our journey!! Hopefully the sickness wont last long!

Now back to my interesting life as a crazy lover of Jesus!

Today is my half birthday :) that is exactly 6 months to the day of my real birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment