Saturday, October 29, 2011

So my week was crazy! Starting with goin to Athens on Tuesday for the day to visit friends and get some much needed fellowship.

Wednesday Nikki (my boss) left till today, she was in California. So I had to be on 24/4 hour duty with Grandma Curriny. It was an adventuresome 4 days. Nikki's ride to the airport didn't show up, so we ended up having to jump in the car and take her. We got there Just in time for her flight!

Thursday my brother came to fix somethings around the house and ended up making the fire alarm go off for over a hour, then left when he couldn't get it turned off. I didn't get any reply to the emergency texts and calls I made for over a hour and a half, so when I did I was able to disconnect the fire alarm myself! It was so easy!! My only wish is that I could have done it right away!!!.... We went to Red Lobster for my friend Liz's birthday. Then ha a great night together with another of my friends, Mara. Movie and gossip nights we all need them sometimes!!

On Friday grandma kept saying "I smell doggy poop!" I thought it was something that a friend was cooking in the kitchen in the crock pot, but come to find out.... I went into the restroom, and there was brown poop all over the rugs smeared everywhere. And when I walked into the kitchen there was in fact a trail of it from the bedroom and bathroom into the kitchen! Yuck!! So I immediately threw the rugs into the washer and scrubbed all the floors clean, went into Grandma's room to let her know. I asked her if shed gone outside to get the mail and to check her slippers. She picked them up, and there was the source!! She then proceeded to ask "what was on her slippers!" I was like "smell it is that what you've been smelling??" She says "yeah!" She says "where'd it come from?" I said "a dog? I hope!" she says "well, I don't have a dog!!" hehe... Anyways we got rid of the source too into the washer he slippers went!!

Today was a good day, no mishaps! And now I'm watching the Georgia/Florida game, an enjoying some normal entertainment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment