Saturday, October 29, 2011

Enjoyment from Philippians

Philippians  3:12  Not that I have already obtained or am already perfected, but I pursue, if even I may lay hold of that for which I also have been laid hold of by Christ Jesus.
3:13  Brothers, I do not account of myself to have laid hold; but one thing I do: Forgetting the things which are behind and stretching forward to the things which are before,
3:14  I pursue toward the goal for the prize to which God in Christ Jesus has called me upward. 

4:6  In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God;
4:7  And the peace of God, which surpasses every man's understanding, will guard your hearts and your thoughts in Christ Jesus.

4:11  Not that I speak according to lack, for I have learned, in whatever circumstances I am, to be content.
4:12  I know also how to be abased, and I know how to abound; in everything and in all things I have learned the secret both to be filled and to hunger, both to abound and to lack.
4:13  I am able to do all things in Him who empowers me.
4:14  Nevertheless you did well to have fellowship with me in my affliction.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment