Tuesday, October 11, 2011

years of experience

I had a okay 4 day weekend, nothing special, just hung around...

So now that Netflix has "The Wonder Years" on instant play, I've been watching it. It brings back crazy memories from being a kid! It's kinda fun at times...

Yesterday, I was having the "I don't wanna" feelings all day, I think it's the weather! but who knows?? And I had the thoughts of... When I was a kid the "I don't wanna, feeling" was just a feeling one would have when not wanting to do something your parents asked you to do, such as dishes or cleaning of room. Now as an adult, "I don't wanna, feelings" can become a reality :) You can have them and act on them!! So yesterday was "I don't wanna" day, and so I didn't. Today however.... I have to get things done, so the "I don't wanna" becomes a reality of... Thank you parents for teaching me good habits such as: keeping a clean room, getting laundry done, keeping the dishes out of the sink and clean. Now my apartment doesn't look like a dirty dump, because of you I have a nice clean apartment most of the time :)

Now Someday, when I become a parent, I now have the teaching ablities to keep my house a nice and tidy home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment