Monday, October 24, 2011

Timing

My best friend calls me last night after this christian conference that we usually both attend.... Only difference is she didn't make it to this one. And when I need my best frined, I need my best friend. We talked for about an hour last night and have done the same twice today! Like I said I needed her here, and she wasn't, and come to find out she was going through the same thing!

So, because I'm in need, I'm taking tomorrow off and heading to Athens, GA for the day, details are still being put together. But it only took me 10 mins to find 2 people to cover my usual double shift day :)...

Today is going like most monday's only I have major lack of sleep because of the over busy weekend, I have not had the time to recover from. So I'm working on 4 days straight of only getting at most 3 hours of solid sleep every night, not to mention last week was one of the most stressful weeks this month. And this week is looking to be worse then last, so I'm hoping tomorrow will be a MUCH needed break before the "storm" :)... Only time will tell

No comments:

Post a Comment