Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Coinscidences

I for one don't believe there is such a thing as Coinscidences. I truly believe that God arranges all things in His timing and for Hid purpose.

When I lived in Slovakia, I had a small group of American missionary friends. We all came from a Christian back ground, but most of us were from a different state and all had grown up in different churches. But because God is the same in every place, we all had Him in common. When I moved back to the USA I didn't know if and when I would ever see or talk to any of my friends there again. Because of social networking we all keep in touch. But until last Sunday I have not had the opportunity to see any of them!

I was in Chattanooga, TN for a "ground breaking," it was the first Lord's day table (communion) of the "church in Chattanooga." A friend and I decided we wanted to stay for the whole day and tour. While at lunch for my best friend Katie T's birthday, I received a comment on my Facebook wall from a friend from Slovakia who i hadnt seen in 10 years that now lives here in the states with her husband and two beautiful children, telling me she was also in Chattanooga for the day visiting!! So because of social networking and the fact that we all keep in touch in this way, I got to see friends I hadn't seen in 10 years!! I also got to meet her growing family :). Her sister happens to live about 40 miles north of Chattanooga and so she was there with her husband and 2 children also :)!I truly believe it was a God thing, and not a coincidence.

The Lord has been helping me through a pretty rough year. I believe looking back this year has been one of the best of my life sO far, and also the worst! I'm praying the Lord Brings me through stronger and more transformed in Him. I'm also praying He gives me what He wants for me in His own timing. Even if I am also letting Him know my desires also. I thank the Lord everyday for my loving family and my extended one as well, they are all so precious to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment