Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Lord, I love you more today.

So when I was a kid growing up... My parents always put on Toby Pfeiffer in the car to listen to. Or even when we were doing dishes as kids, my little sister Hannah and I would play him and sing along while washing dishes or doing all our other chores. So I have fond memories of listening to him when I was growin up. His singing and ability to explain the bible stories and verses was AWESOME and ground into my being from a very young age. I thank the Lord now for preserving me and filling me up with Himself so much throughout my life! I have always been a music lover, and Toby Pfeiffer is one of my most favorite singers in this huge world that we have found ourselves living in. Recently, while spending time with my sister Hannah for the first time in a year :( we had a blessed week together at my parents in Cali, right after new years. She was so kind and let me have copies of ALL the Toby Pfeiffer songs she has. Little did I remember there are around 4 albums of his! I am now happy to annouce I have everyone on my iPhone and can listen to him giving himself to our Lord daily! And now I can participate and sing along with Toby P. again :D! I've been listening to him all day at work, and I gotta say I'm having a GREAT day :)! So supplied! So... Here is one of the songs being enjoyed by me! Just the lyrics. Sorry. But you can read and enjoy :)


Lord, I love You more today,
than any other.
Lord, I love You more right now, 
than ever before.
Lord, You are so dear.
 How could my heart desire, 
anything that's less than You?
Lord, You are the One I must choose.
Lord, I love You!
Lord, I love You!

Lord, I need You more today, 
than any other!
Lord, I need You more right now, 
than ever before!
Lord, You are so near, 
be everything to me;
I couldn't live a day without You! 
I'm totally dependent on You!  
Lord, I need You!
Lord, I need You!

Lord, I love You! 
Lord, I love You!
I'll never let You go,
won't let You go.
Lord, I love You,
 I want You to know
Lord, I love You, so!
(repeat last line four times)

11 comments:

  1. Thank God I found you! Please oh please let me know if I can have copies of all four Toby albums- barker.leah@gmail.com
    I too have his songs in my heart and would love to share them with the kids I nanny. My mother and I have been distressed for years having played our cassettes into ruin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also would love any copies. I've been looking all over the internet. I have the "Songs for Children" cassette (from over 20 years ago!) and have been playing it for my infant niece who loves it. ---zinzib@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!

    I was wondering if I could have the names of Tobey Pfeiffer's four albums. I think I might have 2? I was wondering which others he's had. My e-mail is estheryungchieh@gmail.com

    Thanks very much!!!

    If you could inform me, I'd appreciate it most greatly!

    - Esther

    ReplyDelete
  4. Me too. We love the Toby Pfeiffer songs but only have them on cassette tape which is wearing out! Where can we get cd's, do you know? We would love copies. please contact kate.butterworth123@gmail.com - Thanks a million.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Brother Tobey,
    Many children grew up listening to these tapes in the car and in the home. They became part of the rich deposit in them, to know and love God. Your labor of love was a great help to parents to build their children up, via song. How enjoyable! Wherever you are, would you consider publishing these songs, once again, for another needy generation?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would absolutely LOVE to get copies of these - czarina4@hotmail.com - thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you'd like to download these Tobey tapes, here is a link to a DropBox with all six!

    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vvm6coc9go5tigc/AADOWF69nPQK-qDzxjknFWMba/Tobey%20Pfeiffer?dl=0

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've put them on You Tube! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BseTMbvWqCs

    ReplyDelete