Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Just stop and think

A good friend sent this to me, and I thought I'd share it with you all.

I will always be one that stops and thinks, "Lord, Your creation and everything in it is amazing!" How could I not be one that believes into God and desires to know this One? He is One of the most amazing, completely unselfish people I've ever come to know. And will always aspire to be like Him, even though I will never be able to accomplish such a thing, I would at least like to aspire to be such a caring, loving, unselfish, perfect person. Lord, I love you! Lord, keep me in Your perfect flow. Lord, I just want to set my eyes only on You! For You are all that I desire on this earth. Lord, I want You and ONLY You! Praise the Lord He is our perfect Husband!

Just stop and think

No comments:

Post a Comment