Monday, November 21, 2011

Prayers

I believe more then ever God is the most awesome thing in this universe. He answers prayers like there is no tomorrow. And I see now why there are so many who can love Him unconditionally. I like to pray "LORD, MAKE ME ONE THAT LOVES YOU UNCONDITIONALLY!"

I have been going through a lot this past year and it has caused me to be and fall SO much more in love with our Lord! I pray and He answers. Sometimes not right away, but... He comes through one way or another! Thank you Lord that you love us so much! I will love you as my first love for the rest of time!

This past weekend I was in Charlotte, NC and there was something said by the best man that really suck with me "His best friend from childhood said.. "Jeremy has always been the overbearing brother always loving the Lord and wanting to pray before the meeting for the meeting.. And it just goes to show that loving the Lord as much as he does as his first love brings you the best kind of love, through the Lord, from the Lord, from a sister, who loves the Lord just as much as he does. (that's a long twisted sentence :)" But it just showed me that, love the Lord as your very first love and... The Lord will bless You with the perfect 2nd love :). I want that!

Also the Lord's days morning meeting was on suffering. I was just so impressed with alot of the realization and truth to what the saints were sharing on. Without suffering we would not have a reason to turn, we need to suffer to have a reason to turn to the Lord! The more we suffer the more we turn to the Lord! I'm one that appreciates suffering, because I want to gain more of the Lord in that aspect! You turn, call when you are suffering therefor your gain more of Christ and become infused with precious experiences and more growth and love for the Lord! "thank you Lord, for sufferings! For without I wouldn't love and live you out as much as I do! I love you!"

No comments:

Post a Comment