Friday, November 18, 2011

As for me and my House

It's been a long couple of weeks... I've been dealing with a lot, been WAY too busy with everything in life!
Someday's are easier then others, and then everything gets hard again. I'm constantly being reminded to call on the Lord moment by moment for my supply :)

The Lord is my Shephard and Leader through this life and I've been growing closer and closer to him in these harder, yet such great times.

I'm spending this Thanksgiving without my real family! My Parents are in Cali, Hannah is in London, Naomi is in Ashville, NC, Alissa and her family are in Rochester, MN. Mark is spending it with his girlfriends family, and Matt, I don't know :(... To say the least I'm hanging with my employer's family, which isn't a bad thing, they are saints, but I want MY FAMILY!! I'm being a BIG baby this year....

I truely believe that because of everything I've had to deal with good and bad this year, I am growing as a better person. I really miss my Grandmother, everyday I have thoughts at least once about her! I'm loving my life at the moment, but whose life is without stress and worry? I'm copping the best way I know how, and that is to set my heart and eyes on the Lord each and every moment of each day! I have been growing in Life in the most wonderful way possible.

Philippians 4:6 In nothing be anxious, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God.

Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengtheneth me.

This year will come to a close with the semi annual training in Cali, and spending two split up weeks with my Parents in Big Bear, California. :D I'll be in California the last two weeks of Dec. and the first week in Jan 2012. I'm looking forward to the time off, and spending time with my "rents" :). The week in Anaheim, CA gaining the Lord and studying Pslams, being with ALL the saints 2011, will in fact have a perfect ending.

While 2012 approches, looking back on 2011... My first FULL blooded niece (my mother's first grandchild), Nora Azelea Greising being born Dec. 25th, 2010, She will be 1 years old Christmas day :)! I first got to meet her precious face at the end of January 2011. Feb. brought new beginnings, March brought my Golden birthday when I turned 26, on the 26th of March, along with the SE Blending spring conference the same weekend. April brought spring break and my first trip to visit my parents in Big Bear, California since they had moved there to serve the Lord full time once again. May. brought my sister Alissa's first wedding anniversary. June. brought my last family reunion with my Grandmother Doris Holloway being there. Summer break... Summer June and July off of work and spent in Rochester, MN with my niece Nora :) and her family getting to know my newly bro in law Ian. Also my last week with my Grandmother ever in Minneapolis, and spent with one of my favorite people in the world my cousin Jody. August brought summers end, and work. A trip to Jacksonville, FL for a SE fall blending conference. Sept. brought the death of my Grandmother, and another trip to Minneapolis, MN to spend time with family in a time of mourning. Oct. brought life, through the SE College age blending conference, "Drink the river of water of life to quench your thirst for the Lord!!"... Nov. brought my baby sister's 25th quarter of a century old birthday ;). and Dec. is going to bring new hope... plans for a new year... and a GREAT/ perfect end to what was a great yet REALLY hard year to live through.

I love my family and all my friends. For those of you reading this, thank you for being there for me this year. "it's been a year!" I'm grateful to have y'all in my life standing by my side, if not behind me ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment