Tuesday, April 16, 2013

My 4.15.2013

4.15.2013

I was heading off to the Marathon. The Boston Marathon, (foreign to me). I have never been in this city, I was researching what to do the night before. I had asked people: "what do you do in Boston?" over and over; until it got too frustrating for me. No one wants/knows how to answer this question. I miss my cousin Jody on days like that, he would have shown me Boston... (He showed me Minneapolis, MN) So.... I researched! I made "tomorrow's plans." Made a date with my girl friend who is hosting me, and was working on 4.15.2013 and I went to sleep. I slept in.

I enjoy researching, its what I do when no one will answer my questions; to my satisfaction. The reenactment was canceled and rescheduled to 4.20.2013 ("peace day"). That specific event that I wanted to SEE was not supposed to happen due to "chance of rain" I was supposed to leave at 5:30am had the event happened. So I really wasn't in a RUSH to get out the door that morning, I had all morning to just la-de-da! Which btw is NOT the "norm" for me. "Minute by Minute counting." That's ME!

I got distracted getting ready for my day. It took me FOREVER! Literally!!....

I was walking out the door... I forgot my sun glasses... It was supposed to rain, the Sun was shinning, I can't NOT have my sunglasses I NEED to be able to look up.......

I went back into the house, took off my shoes (what a pain this is; my thoughts when I was rushing), I felt like I was reliving a childhood memory. I proceeded
to run up ... I RAN up 3 flights of stairs! Yelled out, "sorry forgot my sunglasses!" To whoever was in the house so I didn't startle them. Ran back down the stairs was putting on my shoes, and someone calls out "brother Daniel."

My response?: "Nope sorry my names NOT Daniel, not that I know of, do I look like a Daniel? My mommy named me 'Charity.'" "My name is 'Charity Rose Short.' I was named after Watchman Nee's wife, Charity." This is something a sister in The Lord would know, she's been around since my own mommy has been around. Following the Lamb wherever He leads!

She started asking questions, and I started answering.

I "got distracted" lost track of time. Canceled my lunch appointment; and kept talking to this lovely sister.

To make a LONG story "Short"... Yes it's my last name... LAUGH! I order you to laugh... Come on... YOU know you want to!

Anyways.... I didn't get out of the house today. It was by my heavenly Father's ruling and reigning; I was saved, yet again, from physical death.

Praise The Lord for loving us so much. He's not done with me yet! Praise The Lord!

Live everyday like it was your last. Treat people with the respect they deserve. Build up, don't break down!! For you do NOT know what day or the hour of our Lord's Dear appearing. Just love Him and He will make your path straight! Lord, thank You for loving me so much. Now USE ME TO TURN THE AGE!! P

No comments:

Post a Comment