Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Yogurt covered almonds?

I was at my brothers to watch Super Bowl 46, New York Giants vs. New England Patriots. Of which everyone  knows now the better team won, Giants 21-Patriots 17! I am a Colts fan, as a Colts fan I dislike the Patriots with a passion... Eli Manning being Peyton's little brother and the quarterback for the Giants, naturally I wanted the Giants to win it!! Back to why I was writing this down... :)

On the random snack table there sits  these things. They look like yogurt covered almonds, very deceiving!! I LOVE yogurt covered almonds!! So, I pop one in my mouth, they were not yogurt covered almonds...! But they weren't bad tasting either... What were they you ask? They were "Eggnog flavored Almonds, covered with creamy white chocolate..." from "Trader Joe's." interesting choice you say!?!? I would have to say, they are a acquired taste, but they are good, most likely addicting... Which sucks, because I believe they are seasonal. If you'd like to read more about them I pasted a link below.

 

http://www.candyblog.net/blog/item/trader_joes_eggnog_almonds/

2 comments:

  1. ...I bought out the boxes at the Buckhead TJ's...and ate them within two weeks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha...! Wow, that is pretty awesome! Guess that means you LOVED them ;)! My bro and his gf pawned them off on me and made me take them home because they don't like them... Weirdo's!

      Delete