Wednesday, December 14, 2011

My winter break is nothing but interestingly BUSY!

Had a lovely day off yesterday. Went to see my sister Naomi in Asheville, NC. Today: Work and pre packing for Cali (have to, cuz otherwise I WILL NOT have the time), cleaning apartment, WORK WORK WORK... Family dinner with some saints tonight. More packing. Taking a half day tomorrow, and heading to my favorite place on earth, Athens. Gotta see my Athens family before I leave town for three weeks! fri: work. Homemeeting. more packing. THREE WEEKS OFF FOR WINTER BREAK Sat: Crack of dawn, wedding hair for Kristin Lewis, soon to be Mrs. Robert Phillips. Wedding :) YEY!. Hopefully finish packing. Lord's day: Lord's table Meeting in ATL. Lunch. Flight to Cali. Monday: Anaheim, California... Up the mountain to my other home, "Big Bear City, Angeti" a few days to CHILLAX, I'm gonna need it... Next Sat: FTTA graduation. Followed by lunch with the Graduates. Picking up Laura M. from the airport. Back up the mountain.... Major Turkey dinner cooking :D. Lord's Day: Turkey dinner day!! My niece Nora/s very first birhday 25th of Dec. 2011. Monday back down the mountain for a week for the semi annual training in Anaheim, CA. Then back up the mountain to Big Bear for a relaxing week with my parents, New Years spent on the top of a mountain, bringing in 2012 :D!! Hoping to see Hannah, Lord willing, dunno yet. Flight back home January 8th 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment