Sunday, July 29, 2012

Kissed by the Lord

With the kisses of Your mouth,
Have You kissed me, Lord.
From Your kisses flows a fountain,
From a depth unknown.
Gently tempered by Your touching
Of my deepest chords,
My heart's renewed with gladness,
And my love o'erflows.
Let me kiss You, drink You deeper,
Fully satisfy
All the longings deep within me,
For Your presence nigh,
And a deeper, sweeter union,
Of Your life with mine
That our natures fully mingled,
Would our hearts entwine.
Ever increase, Lord, within me,
My desire for You.
Let Your kisses ever kiss me,
And that I'd kiss You.
Dear Lord Jesus, may I ever be,
So betrothed to You.
May I love You, always love You,
And respond to You.
May I love You, always love You,
And respond to You.


Source: http://www.hymnal.net/hymn.php/ns/365#ixzz222He2rQd

No comments:

Post a Comment