Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Take every room Lord, Make Your home in my heart!!

I have been having some weird experiences as of late.

I've never been here ... This place in life. It is a brand new experience for me. Though outwardly I'm happy, and inwardly I'm satisfied and happy; There is something missing. I know what it is, but I do not know where he is. So, I'm stuck; waiting and praying. Much prayer and petition, letting my request be made know with thanksgiving.

Reflecting and praying about what's next in my life.

The only answers I am getting right now, are not ones that are too clear other than this one: "be patient my child." Patience is a virtue I've been told. But, the one who said that, I believe was a patient one, or at least had the knowledge of what TRUE patience is. Because to be truly patient... How does one become truly patient? I'm not quite sure, because I'm really very terrible at waiting, for anything.

I'm the person that doesn't like lines. I would rather go to the grocery store in the middle of the night, when no one is around. Rather, then being safe and going in the light of day.

I can not stand hitting a red light. They drive me crazy, and I'm literally already driving!!

So I'm learning... In everything to be patient. I am taking The Lord as my patience...

I have to stand in a line, I call on the name of the Lord. 'Oh, Lord Jesus!'

Every light I come to turns RED; right before I drive up to it... I call on the name of the Lord. 'Oh, Lord Jesus!'

Through every 'fault' I have, that I really hated before; I am learning to love them and to thank the Lord for those so called 'faults' I have. It is because of those 'faults' I'm building up my spiritual muscles and gaining the Lord more each and every moment of everyday, by calling on His precious name!

"Lord Jesus, I love You! Thank You for my down falls, my 'faults!' For I can gain You through these things. Lord, keep transforming me through the little things. Lord, keep me open to You. Mold me shape me Lord! Make home in every room of my heart. I just love You!"


1 comment: